Since first seeing many snaps of banana and egg pancakes on instagram I have been pretty obsessed. This recipe is seriously fool-proof and so so delicious. You would not know that these pancakes are not packed full of refined sugar, butter and other ingredients that traditional pancakes are. I have been making these with some sliced apple and cinnamon on top but blueberries, maple syrup, greek yogurt are also great, or you can have them plan as they are so sweet and delicious on their own!
|The very long ingredient list…|
a little coconut oil for the pan
2. Add the eggs and whisk together with the fork
|Mash the banana until it looks like this|
3. Add around a tablespoon of flour and mix together. You can make the pancakes without the flour but I find they fall apart a lot and are difficult to flip so the flour holds them together.
|Add about a tablespoon of flour
– not too much though or the
pancakes will be too dry
4. Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan.
5. Once this is all mixed together use a large serving spoon to spoon the mixture into a hot pan.
6. After a couple of minutes, use a fish slice to flip the pancakes and cook the other side.
7. Once these two are done, put onto a warm plate and quickly cook the other two.
8. Stack with your toppings and enjoy!!